the fabulous and funny sari tagged me and because of being scarred on the kickball field over being picked last, i must do the meme (she picked me!) even though i fear my answers will not be terribly interesting. here goes:
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
well, i'm what you call a goody-goody, so i don't really have any. i don't drink coffee, even. sugar?
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
having just watched the Al Gore movie, i think it'd be that we all unify and actually do some things to heal our planet before our kids inherit a furnace that's unlivable.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
smurfette. no, i'm kidding. i don't know if i identify so much as respect. tom. of tom and jerry. i always admired his ability to outwit that dang tom cat!
4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
cheesy as it sounds--the day i met my hubby.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
joni mitchell. without question.
6. What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
my Atari 5200. i held on to it until adulthood, but was living in seattle and had to move, so i sold it at a tag sale. with all my games and it all still totally worked. i miss my pac-man and galaxian. i do.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
i can't think of one! i don't think of myself as someone really talented, so any talents i do have i make sure they are known!
9. What is your most cherished possession?
my photo albums and video of my wedding.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
my mom--for better or worse.
11. What word describes you better than any other?