25 June 2006

he arrived safely.

little jack was born after a mere 6 hours of labor. i was in labor for 30 or so with bb, so this idea sounds like heaven to me. she also had a long, hard first labor, so i think she deserved a quickie.

i got to meet him 2 days after he was born. man, i forgot how SMALL newborns are!!!! he's a somewhat "big" one as they go, but really he's just so small and looking like a little old man...little alien old man potato is what he is. and cute, cute, cute.

i think i actually heard my uterus creak. . .

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh, how cute. Humm, you better watch out! :)

beth said...

I'm with you in the above 30 hours category. Hopefully we deserve that quicky later too. That's great for her though - glad they are all well.

Shhh...quiet...I think I hear something...CCCCRREEEEEEEEAK...

Gina said...

I held a 5 week old yesterday and couldn't remember Liam being a mere 6 lbs when he was born... they grow way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Six hours sounds pretty sweet to me, compared to the TWO DAY event that was my Jack's labour!!! They all look like little potaotes, huh? :)